Wednesday 19 June 2013

Discovery


After sifting through piles of my dad's national geographic magazines I decided it was time to read them and really engage with their content in order to better understand the world around me. From a young age I have been fascinated with the world around me. This interest undoubtedly stemmed from multiple holidays abroad which allowed me to experience the rapid urbanisation of Dubai, the breathtaking surroundings of the Grand Canyon and only drove my inquisitive nature further.

When I read the January 2008 article titled "the gods must be restless" I was inspired to continue reading them and blog about the articles I find most interesting. Not only will this help with my A-level study but will hopefully allow me to develop my field of interest before I progress on to university to study Geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment